Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hot Nights + Cold Blood / Hey Baby!

From Amanda P. to Jon K. (I got two on account of tardiness. It was worth it)



Hot Nights + Cold Blood
01 Woke Up This Morning - Chosen One
02 Black Black Heart - David Usher
03 Blah Blah Blah - Say Hi
04 What Would Happen If We Kissed - Meredith Brooks
05 Night Drive - Jimmy Eat World
06 Black Magic - Magic Wands
07 Hands Around My Throat - Death in Vegas
08 Dead Disco (Kylie Kills Remix) - Metric
09 Clubbed to Death - Rob D
10 Cold Light - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
11 Strict Machine - Goldfrapp
12 Wolf Like Me - TV On the Radio
13 Futuristic Casket - Phantogram
14 Last Days of Magic - The Kills
15 Bad Things - Jace Everett
16 In the Cold Cold Night - White Stripes
17 Goodnight My Love - Ella Fitzgerald

Hey Baby!
01 Beach Girls - Sleigh Bells
02 Bounce - MSTRKRFT
03 Crazy In Love - Beyonce
04 Seed 2.0 - The Roots
05 She's Having A Baby - The Knife
06 Yr Heart - Super Desserts
07 Art Star - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
08 Stress - Justice
09 Help I'm Alive - Metric
10 Tiny Brains - Innaway
11 Bones + Skin - Mirah
12 Teardrops - The XX
13 Day 'N Night (Crooker's Remix) - Kid Cudi
14 Young Folks - Peter Bjorn & John
15 Bad Kids - The Black Lips
16 I Found a Reason - Cat Power
17 We Have Love - Hot Chip
18 Pieces of the People We Love - The Rapture

3 comments:

  1. Platypus! You won my R2D2 pouch giveaway! Please email me at wigwam1516@yahoo.com with a mailing address where I can send you your prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you in person for taking part in the 2jystbyou portrait contest and wish you good luck! Come and visit me on my blog at http://www.portaits-by-nc.com/blogs

    Enzie

    Enzie

    ReplyDelete